Making the web work for you
Blue Morpho Technologies, LLC of which Bluemorpho.net is a portion, herein referred to as “the provider”, sets forth the following polices regarding our service. Ignorance of the law is no excuse. Please read these policies as any violation may result in the termination of your service.
Individual accounts are for the use of the primary owner only. Account holders are not permitted to resell services, store files or give away web hosting services from their web site.
Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content in the owners account. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads and personal ads. The provider reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone.
Inappropriate and not allowed contents
The following are inappropriate or content that is not allowed by the provider. Any violation of the below items may result in the cancellation of your account and may mean that you will not entitled to a refund for services already paid.
SPAM – Any site operator who uses/stores any kind of spamming software, or whose spamming activities affect the provider’s servers negatively in any way, will have their accounts terminated without warning. E-mail marketing is permitted as long as it is sent to customers who requested the information or agreed to be put on a mailing list.
Multi-Level Marketing(MLM) – Any mailing, posting or content of “Make Money Fast” or “Fast Cash” or pyramid schemes, chain letters or MLM schemes of any sort will result in a quick account termination.
Illegal Material – This includes copy righted works, commercial audio, video, or music files and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
Adult Material – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The definition of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of the provider. This also includes links to such material elsewhere. Please contact us before posting anything in your account if you think that you may violate this term.
Online Gaming – Includes all online/offline casinos, gambling, MUDs, interactive gaming on our servers.
IRC Bots – IRC bots such as Eggdrop, IRCD, PSY BNC etc are prohibited.
Shell Scripts – shell scripts suck as those that try to gain shell access or to run system command lines are prohibited.
Hate Material – Hate material is defined as material that expresses or promotes the hatred against groups of people or individuals for religious, sexual orientation, skin color or any other reason that may not be defined here. The provider reserves the right to designate hate material at its own discretion.
Warez – Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, hacking, password cracking, Ip spoofing, etc. and encrypting any of the above. This also includes any sites which provide “links to “or “how to” information about such material.
When a website is found to be monopolizing the resources available, the provider may initiate a conversation with the user about setting up an alternate method of disseminating their data. This may include, off loading the web site onto its own server, purchased by the customer in question or a server owned by the provider at a higher monthly or annual rate. If immediate response to these requests is not returned or if the situation becomes detrimental to other customers of the provider, the provider reserves the right to suspend the account
We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all of your customers. The information collected from customers when signing up is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. Contact and billing information collected will not be passed on to ANY third parties.
Cancellation and Refunds
The provider reserves the right to cancel service at any time.
The customer may cancel service at any time.
If the customer has a credit on their account all remaining monies will be forwarded to the billing address and name currently listed on the account at the time of cancellation.
Webhosting and Domains
Annual hosting accounts are only refundable after the first 30 days. After 30 days, cancelation of the account will not result in a refund to the customer.
Monthly hosting accounts cacelled after 5 days of the customers payment is non-refundable.
No refunds will be granted on domain registration or transfers.
No refunds will be granted for services offered through special offers unless specifically stated in the terms of the special.
Cancellations for advertising must be received prior to the 1st of the month. Cancellations after the first of the month are not entitled to a refund.
All registrations are final.
The provider will make the following efforts to continue your registration.
- 60, 30 and 10 Days prior to expiration you will be contacted by automated message notifiing you that your domain name is nearing expiration. It will indicate whether any action is required on your part.
- If you are on auto renewal your credit card will be charged 7 days prior to the expiration of your domain name. If the transaction is successful you will receive a receipt for this transaction. If unsuccessful you will be notified daily until the domain expires or you provide a valid credit card number.
- if you are not on auto renewal you will receive an e-mail daily starting at 7 days reminding you to renew your domain until the domain expires or you provide a valid credit card number.
The provider bears no responsibility for the loss of a domain name due to inaction by you the registrant and owner of the domain.
The provider is not responsible for any communication break downs that may prevent you the registrant from receiving communications from the provider regarding your domain name or that may in the end cause the loss of a domain.
The provider does not quarantee any results from advertising beyond the below stated:
- Ads will appear on a rotating basis during the course of the billing cycle.
- Preferential treatment will not be given to any one ad or advertiser.
- All ads are guaranteed to have 1 impression during the course of the full month.
- New ads will be shown started at the first of the month.
- New signups during a month will be placed in the rotation if received prior to the 20th of that month. After the 20th of the month the ad will be put into rotation as of the first of the following month.
- Billing will occur for advertising on the 20th of the previous month.
- Ads that are not paid prior to the first of the month will not be placed in rotation for the upcoming month.
- Ads that are not paid in full by the 10th of the current month will be forfeited and will be resold to new advertisers.
- All ad content will be appropriate to the site. See item 3 of this document for a list of materials that are deemed in appropraite. Additional to this list would be links that go to malicious software.
- No scripts will be permitted to be used for the ad.
- All ads will reside on our servers.
- Ads may be swtiched out during the course of the month at any time, no more than 5 substituations in the course of the month will be permitted.
Affliate program provides no cash value to participants. Credits earned can be used for Bluemorpho.net services only.
The provider will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. The provider makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services provided. The provider disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong deliveries and any service interruptions caused by the provider and its employees. The provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
You represent that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to accept this agreement. If you are ordering for a company, you are representing that you are authorized to bind it and where the context required “you” means the company.
About this agreement
A waiver of any part of this agreement in one instance is not a waiver of any other part or any other instance. You cannot assign this agreement or any of your rights or duties under it. We may assign all or part of this agreement or your debts to us without notice, and you agree to make all subsequent payments as instructed. Notices are considered delivered when we send them by email to any email address you have provided to us. If any part of this is held invalid, that part may be severed from this agreement. This agreement and the documents to which it refers form the entire agreement between us on their subjects. You cannot rely on any other documents or statements on those subjects by sales or service representatives and you have no other rights with respect to service or this agreement except as specifically provided by law.
You agree that should any dispute arise concerning this contract or these services, that exclusive jurisdiction for any such dispute is in the Superior or Small Claims Court for Chittenden County Vermont.